Other Craniosacral Institutes, Schools and Associations
- The Karuna Institute
- The Craniosacral Therapy Association of the UK
- Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust
- Institute for Craniosacral Integration - interesting links page
- The Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America
- Kientalerhof Centre for Wellbeing and Creativity.
- The Wellness Institute
- Resonance Trainings Professional Training in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy-with Paul Vick.
- Energyschool.com offering full training's and introductory courses in Biodymic Craniosacral Therapy and in Polarity Therapy.
- The Institute of Craniosacral Studies
- Andreas Bernsen - Andreas Bernsen Another good friend and teacher of the work.
- Michael Shea International School for Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy.
Craniosacral & Cranial Osteopathy
- Osteopathy in the Cranial Field including 5 Phenomena of the PRM
- Pat Donohue is a Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist and Nationally Certified Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Good and trusted friend.
- Sherry Phillips, RCST. Miami, Florida. Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist and Nationally Certified Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Good and trusted friend.
- Streams of light vermont - Wendy Bridgewater, good Friend.
- Marlowcraniosacral - Jo Féat RCST, A good friend also, and like Andreas, Pat and Sherry a teacher and valued assistant.
- http://www.leuschner-hagen.de/ Long time colleague and student.
Complementary Medicine Associations and Organizations
Venues we have enjoyed
I thought it would be useful if, from time to time, I listed places in various countries that I have worked in and enjoyed, as a possible useful resource for other teachers:-
A four star hotel with excellent facilities, rooms and food, in beautiful mountain surroundings in the North of Italy, very close to the Swiss border. Run by a woman who is a craniosacral therapist!! Looks after us very well both physically and financially. Cepina Hotel is located in Valdisotto, a small town with a few shops about 3 miles from Bormio, a skiing and walking centre with hot spas and excellent shops.
Thoroughly recommended. Cepina is a local name for owl. “
Other sites worth a visit
- Massage Therapy 101
- The Abbey is a unique medieval building, set in extensive grounds, tucked away in the small village of Sutton Courtenay, just 10 miles south of Oxford. This extraordinary facility is used by individuals and groups from the public, private and voluntary sectors, and is as relevant to a private celebration as it is to a large corporate event – a peaceful yet creative setting that never ceases to inspire all who visit.
- Healing Waters Healing Waters is a spiritual and healing retreat centre and B&B.